Friday, February 1, 2013

Wild Weather Break..

It's been over a week since I had a chance to last get on here. As you might have seen or read, Australia - and particularly Queensland where I am - has had extreme rain and flooding all over. This slowed down our work weeks with loss of power and internet everywhere, so I haven't had a chance to get on the ole' blog! 

This is around the corner from our house..
Luckily we didn't have any major damage, but I thought I would use this post to catch up on my Photo A Day challenge pictures.

Day 21 - What You Do..

Day 22 - Corner.. {I have to say, this is one of my favourite photos I have taken ever}

Day 23 - Electric..

Day 24 - Stripes..

Day 25 - Landscape..

Day 26 - Together..

Day 27 - Sun..

Day 28 - Through..

Day 29 - Grow..

Day 30 - Down..

Day 31 - Yourself..

I'm quite proud of myself for following through on a photo everyday {I'm a Gemini - we don't follow through on things very well! Lol}, and I have REALLY enjoyed it! I have even got hubby participating in the February Photo A Day Challenge!

Here's the first prompt for February..

Day 1 - Fork..


Are you joining in this month? If you are, post your link below so I can follow!!
 
 
Smiles and Happiness, Haylie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment