Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Prima Donna Girl...

As soon as I wrote the title of today's post I got that cute song of the same title stuck in my head! You know the one, by Martina and the Diamonds {Though honestly, I SO thought it was a Katy Perry song - it really sounds like her!! Lol} Primadonna Girl by Marina and the Diamonds

Anyways, I want to share the start of our new line called the {Prima Donna} range!
It will consist of Singlets, Tops and some little dollies hopefully all based around a stunning new ballerina print of fabric I have!

Here is a sneak peek at some of the cuteness to come!!




So keep your eye out on the facebook page for this weeks first sale and I will put some links up in the blog over the next week too!

Hope you've all been well!!

Smiles and Happiness, Haylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment