Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wordless Weekend..

Oh my goodness, it's SOOOO hot!! I am reading some of my favourite blogs in America who are posting photos of snow and blizzards and I am jealous. I've always said that when it comes to weather - in the cold, you can put more on... In the heat, there's only so much you can take off!!

On that note, I'm afraid my brain isn't functioning quite to the capacity that I'd like, so today''s post will really be a photo catch up day for my Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day Challenge

Day 17 - Ready..
Ready to find out what happens in the final chapter!!!

Day 18 - Shadow..
A heart Shadow made by my Mother's wedding ring and the book my Great Aunt gave me on her death bed, 'Angela's Ashes'..

Day 19 - Delicious..
Speaks for itself, really! Cooled the kids down with some ole' fashioned ice cream sundaes..

Day 20 - Something You Saw..
Timber..  something you 'saw'..  {thank you hubby for the literal idea! Lol}

Stay cool everyone!!!

Smiles and Happiness, Haylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment