Monday, January 7, 2013

Bunnies and Cupcakes..

Ahhhhhh, it feels good to sit down after a full day!! Having the kids on school holidays means a constant speed of 'Go, Go, Go!' - especially where Miss 5 is concerned! She is my little ball of energy, and I swear - if I could bottle the amount of energy this child had on a daily basis and sell it, I'd be a rich woman!! I'm yet to find her battery compartment. I'm sure she has one stocked with rechargeable batteries..

We started the day off with some arts & crafts {like we do most days - she's my little artist, bless her} and made a heap of Toilet Roll Bunnies! What do you call a group of bunnies, anyways? A bundle of bunnies? A litter? {note to self, must google that later}..

This would be a GREAT Easter activity too! I just picked it for this morning because I noticed an abundance of empty toilet roll holders in the kids bathroom behind their basket! Lol


After bunnies, we were onto making cupcakes! They're actually blue underneath as per Miss 5's request!



The cupcake saga ended with me scrubbing blue mixture out of her hair because she LOVES to lick the bowl - and 'licking the bowl' to her goes something like this... 

So now we're all bathed & fed, and this Mumma is about to put her feet up with a coffee and her book.. Even though school holidays is a busy time, I must admit - I don't miss washing uniforms and packing school lunches at all!! What did you get up to today???

Smiles and Happiness, Haylie xx

P.S. Don't forget to enter our Skirt Set Giveaway here that is on this week - available for everyone around the world to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment