Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Being Grateful..

Today is about 'Gratitude'..

As I had mentioned in the past couple of posts, I have started the fabulous Fat Mum Slim - Photo A Day Challenge, and while scrolling through the Facebook Page for members who have joined in, I noticed several people posting photo's of their 'Day 1 - Today' pictures that included diaries & journals of some sort.

Now, I have NEVER been able to keep a diary! I always figured that since I'm such an open & talkative person, I kind of had no need to write down the things that occurred during my day since I pretty much spoke them out loud to whoever would listen {thanks Mum & Dad growing up and now my patient husband that constantly puts up with my never ending chatter! Lol}



However, after being inspired by one picture & post in particular by Kairan at Three Grateful Things, I have decided to start my own 'Daily Photo & Gratitude Journal' - combining the Photo A Day Challenge with writing down at least 3 things I am grateful for each day. Whether it's as profound as the health & well being of my family or as simple as being grateful for air conditioning {one of todays - phew it's hot!!}, I am loving the idea of keeping track of all the little AND big things that make me grateful each day.

My journal also co-insides with the Photo A Day topic for today!

 Day #2 - Something New..



My husband actually bought me this journal 3 WHOLE YEARS AGO and it has been sitting in my office waiting for the 'perfect' thing to be used for - and I know I've finally found it..

Smiles and Happiness, Haylie xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The journal is AWESOME!! Collecting my FMS photos and my '3 Grateful Things' nicely, thanks hun! xx

      Delete